Front Gate Properties, LLC Real Estate is committed to providing access to all individuals, with or without disabilities, seeking information on our website. It is our goal to ensure our website complies with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Sections 504 and 508 of the Rehabilitation Act by using the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C), specifically WWGCA 2.0 level AA and WAI-ARIA 1.0, as an accessibility guide.
Some specific actions we have taken or are working to deploy to meet these guidelines, include:
- Text equivalents / alt text: Use of alternative text (alt text) and captions in relation to images, videos and multi-media content.
- Site structure: Use of headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features on our websites so that guests can more easily use the sites with assistive technology.
- Keyboard access: Use functionality that operates through a keyboard interface, without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes.
- Consistent structure: We aim to create pages, sites and apps with a consistent structure, to ease navigation.
- Contrast: When choosing colors and site design, we consider the issue of contrast, to promote the accessibility of images and text.
If you have difficulty accessing information on our website because of a disability or would like to report a concern regarding the accessibility of any content, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please provide the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and you contact information including your name, email address, and phone number so that we may contact you to provide the information in another format.